We are hiring for a fully remote Angular Senior Software Engineer to join our technical team, reporting to the Technical Director and Chief Operating Officer.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Software Engineer to design, architect and develop high-quality modern internet applications using the Angular best practices. Play an active part in the success of the team by engaging with other team members on exciting projects.
Benefits to you:
- Work fully remotely – we have operated remotely since the beginning in 2012.
- Enjoy less meetings – we are promoting a modern, asynchronous engineering culture.
- Enjoy variety and challenge – we build complex solutions for a wide variety of clients and business problems.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology – we are a technology lead business that focuses on best practices, quality and innovation.
- Feel at ease in our open and friendly culture.
- Work collaboratively with client domain experts, business analysts and product owners on planning, design, development, and testing of application features
- Produce high-quality user interfaces that conform to Angular best practices and comply with company standards to committed timescales
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge, stay current with the latest technologies and best-practice and be willing to share with others
- Written English proficiency: Fluent – you can understand written text and express any idea without hesitation with good vocabulary and grammar
- Spoken English proficiency required: Fluent – you can express any idea without hesitation with good vocabulary and grammar
Expect knowledge and experience in:
- Fluent Spoken and written English
- Creating HTML, CSS and Sass assets
- Calling and consuming data from APIs
- Testing Angular Applications
- Common UX patterns and practices in Application UI
Some experience or interest to learn:
- Figma Interface Design Tool
- DotNet Core C#
- Azure DevOps, Scrum, Git, CI/CD
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
Applicita is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Join us to become part of the success story!
Please upload your cv and covering letter below.