Salary: Up to £30K Basic Salary & £10K Commission
The Inside business development manager will focus on driving our high-impact growth initiative, this is an amazing opportunity to develop a career path within the Information Technology sector.
Are you an ambitious individual who can help a rapidly expanding organization meet its growth objectives? Do you have a strong history of consistently winning new business? Are you looking to make an impression and continue to develop your career within a growing IT services organization?
Applicita is a Microsoft first software and technology partner, and our mission is to enable people, and organisations to be more empowered and efficient using technology.
We’ve built a reputation for doing hard things well and we thrive on making a difference by taking on the toughest challenges and making the biggest positive impact from our collaborations which range from the world’s largest software companies to innovative start-ups.
Trivia – Did you know? Satya Nadella mentioned the work we delivered together with Microsoft in Africa in his autobiography “Hit Refresh”.
- The role will focus on driving new business sales from SMEs to Blue chip organizations.
- Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, networking events, trade shows and direct marketing.
- Develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of our services.
- Work with appropriate people to co-ordinate marketing activities to generate leads.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM with accurate prospect information.
- Meet KPI’s on business generation targets.
- Produce an accurate weekly / monthly business performance report.
2 years plus experience of overachieving working in a similar role within a relevant sector.
Experience in solution/consultative selling of a service.
Proven history in driving all business development KPIs.
Influencing and negotiating skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media skills especially LinkedIn.
Ability to plan and manage resources to deliver an outcome to a deadline.
What we offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an honest, ethical, and hardworking attitude with a passion for providing consultative client solutions.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
Join us to become part of the success story!
Please upload your cv and covering letter below.