We are hiring for a fully remote lead software engineer to join our senior technical team, reporting to the Technical Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future direction of how we deliver complex distributed cloud systems here at Applicita by designing, architecting, and developing high-quality software applications optimised for cloud environments.
Employ your skills as a seasoned, experienced developer leader to take ownership of the success of projects and team members and play an active part in the success of the team by managing and coaching other team members.
Benefits to you:
- Work fully remote – we’ve done that since the beginning in 2012
- Enjoy less meetings – we’re promoting a modern, asynchronous engineering culture
- Enjoy variety and challenge – we build complex solutions for a wide variety of clients and business problems
- Work with the latest and greatest technology – we are a technology lead business that focuses on best practices, quality and innovation
- Feel at ease in our open and friendly culture
- Opportunity for growth – how does Tech Lead sound to you?
- Work with client domain experts, business analysts and product owners on planning, design development, and testing.
- Validate and refine a high-level initial architecture into a high-quality project architecture. Maintain and prepare technical specs for PBI’s.
- Ensure that the team (including yourself) produces code that conforms to the project architecture, the technical specs, and industry/ company best practices.
- Continuously improve your technical skills, and contribute to company best practices.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Expert, innovative C# software engineering.
- Designing and implementing distributed Azure cloud applications.
- Ability to clearly explain architecture and technical specs, and mentor junior / senior developers.
- Azure DevOps, Scrum, Git, CI/CD.
- API Design
- Actor framework (Microsoft Orleans, Akka,NET, Service Fabric)
- Object relational mappers (Entity Framework Core)
- Azure compute, storage, messaging.
- Docker containers and Kubernetes.
Please upload your cv and covering letter below.