We are looking for a remote Senior Test Engineer to join our technical team, reporting to the Technical Director and Chief Operating Officer. Please note your time zone must overlap with UK.
This is a great opportunity for an expert, detailed Test Engineer to play an active part in the success of the team by planning, designing, and developing software correctness on exciting projects.
Benefits to you:
- Work fully remotely – we have operated remotely since the beginning in 2012.
- Enjoy less meetings – we are promoting a modern, asynchronous engineering culture.
- Enjoy variety and challenge – we build complex solutions for a wide variety of clients and business problems.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology – we are a technology lead business that focuses on best practices, quality and innovation.
- Feel at ease in our open and friendly culture.
- Work with client domain experts, business analysts and product owners on planning, design, development, and executive of test plans to validate software correctness.
- Continuously improve your testing and validation skills and contribute to company best practices.
- Software Testing using Manual Testing Methods – Functional / Regression / Exploratory / Smoke
- Azure DevOps, Scrum, Git, CI/CD
- Software Testing using Automated Testing Methods – Functional / Smoke
- Azure DevOps Test Plan
- Integrating Testing Methodologies in Build and Release Pipelines
Applicita is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Join us to become part of the success story!
Please upload your cv and covering letter below.